Thursday 17 September 2015

Perhentian Island - the place of the heaven!

Dear bloggers!
Today I want to share with you my story of how I travel to Perhentian Island with my friends.
First of all it was my first time when I went to this island with the big company of my friends. I used to be there 3-4 years ago with my family, but you know, everything is different when you rest with friends. 

First things first. we came to PI by bus, and then by speed boat. The journey from Kuala Lumpur bus station to Kuala Terrenganu was around 7-8 hours. It was very long and exhausted trip in a bus. the ticket cost around RM40-50 per pax. From Kuala Terrenganu to the island we took speed boat, that cost us around RM 30 per pax including travel tax.


Our hotel was D'Rock Garden Perhentian Resort. It was quite nice hotel with the various rooms for choose. We took 4 double rooms for RM70 per pax. The view from this hotel was amazing!!!


When we came there we were swimming a lot, walking and exploring the island and just having fun. On the evening after 10 pm, there are usually fire show night. 

On the next day we bought a snorkeling package to see fishes, turtles, baby sharks and corals. it cost RM 30 per pax. It was really fun to explore and learn something new about this place.
 So we spend there one day and one night and on the next day we went back to home at evening. 


No comments:

Post a Comment